2013年9月21日星期六

The Dangers of Annual Dog Vaccinations

I do insure my Scotties. Have done since 1997. Having just suffered the lost of Finlay, I have decided to upgrade the insurance policy for my remaining Scottie – Bobby. However, having been woken up to the dangers of over-vaccination, I am concerned that the small print on some insurance policies once stated that if your dog was not boosted annually, your insurance claim may be invalid. Today though, in looking into upgrading Bobby’s insurance policy I noticed a statement indicating that you could have an insurance policy even if you didn’t annually vaccinate your dog, but of course should he fall ill from that particular “disease” the insurance company would not pay out!


So, I decided to look on the internet to see how often dogs not vaccinated actually fell seriously ill from not being inoculated. Haven’t yet find the information I want as I became fascinated with the first page I opened “The Dangers of Annual Dog Vaccinations“



It appears from in depth research and ongoing studies from veterinary hospitals and leading veterinary professors of immunology, that over-vaccinating can be the cause of some serious health problems, and even death in our cats and dogs. More research must be done. But who is going to fund it? The Vets, Vaccine Companies, or the BVA?. I doubt it. I do not believe it would be in their best interests – states the author Stan Rawlinson in February 2013



The article is full of hard-hitting statements that I could add into this document, but I think it’s best you read it for yourselves. Its a long article but intelligently  and informatively written. It’s something I’ll bookmark and return to regularly. I suggest a pot of coffee or something stronger and a 20 minute window to have a good read of this.



没有评论:

发表评论