2013年9月17日星期二

Marketing Vaccines

Marketing VaccinesAfter a recent fall I took while out on a run courtesy of Shautzie, I broke my ankle. That meant last week I had to go to the hospital – EEK! I noticed a couple of things that were commonly asked by the medical staff, but the very first question I received every single time I visited the hospital (a total of 3 visits now and one to my chiropractor) was either “are you up to date on your shots?” or “are you up to date on your tetanus vaccine?“. I haven’t been to a medical facility in over eight years so I didn’t know this marketing of vaccines had become so common – even though I stay up on the natural health profession and read all the articles about the marketing of vaccines I still had no firsthand experience until this past week.


Here I am injured and ailing which means my immune system was challenged, and yet I was asked about vaccines as if the would make my safe. I refused all vaccines, medications, and pain killers. They didn’t argue with me but what if I was like the majority of people who are uninformed? The thought is frightening. I do, however, believe more people are waking up to the reality of what has been pushed as “health” care is merely very effective marketing of disease. I also discovered that almost all they did was to protect themselves from any liability than to help me get well. That isn’t to say the medical workers weren’t good at their work and I am grateful they were. They were all kind and caring people that I believe do not know any better at all. That’s even sadder – they really have no clue what health is, only what medical treatment and marketing are, which are masquerading as health care. I needed their invention in the form of xrays to determine if my ankle was indeed broken, to what degree and how best to protect it during the healing process.


I know I can heal myself with my own protocol far more effectively than following any recommendations they made – although I chose to keep that to myself while in their care because I didn’t want to provoke them, especially since it would challenge all of their accepted beliefs. The thing is, they are designed to put humpty dumpty back together again but not to prevent or treat illness/injury (long-term) and definitely not for chronic care.


Back to vaccines…


Our pets set the precedence for this type of marketing of vaccines as they have been ongoing experimentation under the guise of health care delivery (as veterinarian Dr. Patricia Jordan always says) for quite some time now. I invite you to listen to our latest monthly interview with Dr. Jordan about this very topic: The Marketing of Vaccines – Show #467


Because I am informed and continue to learn, I can make good, truly healthy decisions for my own health and that of my dogs. You have a choice IF you are informed.


You can obtain in depth knowledge by taking our vaccine module, Better Understanding of Vaccines, at the American Council of Animal Naturopathy.


Until next time…


Have a pawsitively tail waggin’, NATUROPATHICALLY healthy day!

没有评论:

发表评论